Welcome! Here you will find all the latest Carnival news. If you are interested in participating as a partner, whatever your location, or send us any news of your group do not hesitate and contact us.
But first, a quick getting started word
In order to travel to the best carnivals in the world you’ll need a passport. And before you get a passport you’ll need a passport photo.
Passport photos are small photographs taken, especially from the head to the shoulders, which are normally used in the application for a passport, viz, or any other travel documents as required by institutions like schools financial institutions such as banks, government bodies and legal authorities. These photos help to identify you when you travel. The passport photo is a precautionary measure done, especially to identify criminals.they are also useful in these applications used by many countries that visitors wish to travel in such as tourists, businessmen and women and representatives of other nations.
For passport photos to be valid they must pass various controls and checks. This is because a passport photo must be a clear picture of yourself and to be true and original. There are specifications that must be followed among them include the following:
- Develop passport photo must cover the following features: head (facial features), must be in good posture (look direct to the camera with eyes clear and open), cover your chin and the lower part of the shoulders.
- The photos must be current. This helps in identifying with your current appearance and facial features. This is because people’s appearances tend to change within a short period of time. the passport photo must have been taken within the last six months.
- Passport photo must be of the correct size. These sizes vary from country to country and it is important to know the correct dimensions. All of the correct dimensions can be found on various government websites and also coalated here: www.passportphotosnow.com
- The photos must be taken in full colour. This brings out the clear picture of your looks, the shapes of your face, the size of your face and your features. the paper that the photo is printed on must be of high quality, preferably low gloss. The background of the photo should be clear in most cases white, to avoid any instructions in the background.
- When taking passport photos, the subjects head should be free from most items. Things such as headphones, hats or baseball caps, wigs and sunglasses should be avoided at all times. However, if the subject normally wears glasses for reading purposes, then it is acceptable for them to wear the glasses. These glasses must be clear and must show the eyes. Those who wear veils must make sure that the facial features are seen and both edges of the face are visible.
- The passport photograph must be clear and bright to ensure that a natural skin colour is visible with no background shadows.
Passport photos are very much an important item for travellers to carry with them at all times. It helps in security related matters and ensures your identity is current and correct.